Best Fat Blasting Exercises
I know you most likely will not want to read or admit to this: weight loss can be had at a faster and more healthy time if you incorporate some type of exercise in your life. However there are ways you can do this in the comfort of your own home and neighborhood without the expense of joining a local gym. We all know how that will work out!
Doing an at-home workout routine offers a number of clear advantages compared to going to the gym, and for many people, it’s simply the only way that they can continue to keep up with. An at-home workout saves you the high cost of a gym membership, and for those who are on a tight daily schedule, it can be more ideal since you can just step right into a room or out your front door to get started. Easy peasy!
Learning which types of exercise are going to serve you best for your at-home workout will help ensure that you can create one that’s time-effective, interesting, and will bring you the best fat burning exercises that you’re looking for.
With just a simple set of light dumbbells (10 lbs or less each) and your own body weight, you can perform any of the exercises listed. If these are too difficult or not challenging enough, use trial and error to find the right adjustment for you.
Simple Fat Blasting Exercises:
- Push-Ups. Push-ups can be performed with the hands or feet up on the couch, or if you want a real challenge, with your feet up on an exercise ball instead.
- Split squats. Placing one leg up on a bench behind you, move into the lunge position, your front leg bent at a 90-degree angle. This variation is a perfect way to challenge your glutes and build a stronger butt.
- Shoulder presses. This movement is good for hitting all three heads of the shoulder muscles while working the triceps at the same time.
- Chair dips. This exercise can be done on any chair you have around the house and is a great move for burning underarm flab.
- Reverse lunges. If you want to really challenge your core, this exercise will work the lower body as well. Just be sure to do it in an open space for safety.
- Jump lunges. This exercise is excellent for hitting the entire lower body while burning up a high amount of calories at the same time. If you don’t have more than a few minutes to spare, do these lunges to make the most of your workout time.
- Bent-over rows. You can’t beat this exercise for building a stronger back while strengthening your biceps.
- Mountain climbers. This cardio movement will burn up calories and strengthen the core all at once.
- Brisk Walking. Get a pair of good sneakers and get out there. Walking is one of the safest and one of the best fat burning exercises you can do for yourself. Remember to make it “brisk”. Work your way up to 3 miles a day.
- Chest press. Doing this dumbbell move is a good way to challenge the chest, shoulders and triceps. Be sure to keep your back pressed into the floor at all times to avoid straining your lower back.
Remember to use light weights. After all we are trying to lose weight here, not interested in entering a body building contest (unless that’s what you want to do). Light weights, fast and many reps. That’s the way to blast fat off and lose weight.
So in conclusion: There you have the best at-home exercises that you should add to your workout session or to do here and there to get fit. Try and mix it up often, doing as much variety as possible as this will keep you more interested in the program and motivated to continue working these moves into your day.
Those who add enough variety in their workouts not only see faster results, but tend to stay the course far better as well.
From the net:
Fat Burning Weight Training
Best fat burning exercises can include large numbers of repetitions sets and exercises for each muscle group that may experience a burning sensation in their muscles. These individuals may.…Read On……..
And more! Check out this video: